Welcome to GlobeCast’s Website.
Information concerning GlobeCast :
5, allée Gustave Eiffel
92136 Issy les Moulineaux
Phone: + 33 (0) 1 55 95 26 26
1. General Conditions governing Use of the Site and the Services Offered
Use of the site implies full and unconditional acceptance of the general conditions set forth below. These conditions may be amended or augmented at any time, thus users of site globecast.com are advised to check them regularly.
The site is normally accessible to the users at any time. GlobeCast may, however, decide to interrupt access to carry out technical maintenance.
The site globecast.com site is updated regularly by GlobeCast. Similarly, legal mentions may be amended at any time; they are binding on the user, who is therefore advised to check them as often as possible.
2. Overview of the Site
globecast.com is the property of GlobeCast, Nanterre Companies Register no. 440186740, Head Office address 5, allée Gustave Eiffel, 92136 Issy les Moulineaux cedex.
The data provider for the website is GlobeCast’s Communications Department, 5 allée Gustave Eiffel, 92136 Issy les Moulineaux cedex - Tel: +33 (0)1 55 95 26 04.
The site was designed and created by Kartel, a specialist communication agency, 75, rue La Fayette, 75009 Paris.
GlobeCast’s Information Systems and Telecommunications Department is responsible for maintenance of the site.
The Publications Manager is Christian PINON, 5 allée Gustave Eiffel, 92136 Issy les Moulineaux cedex.
3. The Services Provided
The purpose of the site is to provide information and assistance regarding all of GlbeCast’s activities, products and services.
It is GlobeCast’s constant endeavour to ensure that the information provided is as accurate as possible. However, GlobeCast may not be held liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in updates, whether of its own doing or of that of partner third parties providing the information concerned.
4. Hypertext Links and Cookies.
- The insertion of hypertext links in any part of site globecast.com is forbidden without the prior written consent of GlobeCast.
- This site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, inserted with the approval of the GlobeCast. However, since GlobeCast is not able to check the content of the sites visited in this way, it shall accept no liability in this regard.
- Denying the installation of a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user may configure his or her computer as follows to deny cookie installation:
With Internet Explorer: the Tool/Internet Options tab. Click on Confidentiality and select Block all Cookies. Click on OK to confirm.
With Netscape: the Edit/Preferences tab. Click on Advances and select Deactivate Cookies. Click on OK to confirm.
5. Personal Data.
- Data collected on the site are intended for GlobeCast Communications.
- Some of the information requested, marked with an asterisk, is required in order to process user requests. Other information, which the user is not obliged to provide, is requested in order to get to know the users better and thus improve the quality of the service they receive. Should you fail to provided any of the mandatory information requested, GlobeCast will be unable to give you the information you require.
- Under the provisions of articles 38 and following of Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (the Freedom of Information Act), any user has the right to access, rectify or challenge any personal data concerning him or her; to do this, s/he is required to formulate his or her request, in writing and duly signed, together with a copy of a signed proof of identity, and specifying the address to which the reply is to be sent.
- The request must be sent by post to the following address: Direction de la Communication de GlobeCast, 5 allée Gustave Eiffel, 92136 Issy les Moulineaux cedex.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 governing the legal protection of databases.
6. Intellectual Property.
- The name GlobeCast and all commercial brands cited on this website are trademarks duly registered by GlobeCast. The GlobeCast logo is also protected as a trademark.
- Any reproduction, representation, amendment, publication or adaptation in whole or in part of the items on the site is forbidden without the prior consent in writing of GlobeCast.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the items it contains shall be deemed to constitute an infringement and subject to legal proceedings under the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.